Dienstag, 13. Januar 2009

Triple-Challenge ATC


This ATC is a combination of Mojo Monday Sketch and House Mouse Monday Challenge and a challnge named New4You on Stempelhühner website on which you should use hearts, a cute image, squares and green colour.
So this is my workout.

Dieses ATC nimmt an drei Challenges teil, nämlich House Mouse Monday Challenge, wo ein ATC gefragt ist, dem Sketch von Mojo Monday und der neuen Challenge New4You bei den Stempelhühnern.
Hier sollte man Herzen, Karos, grün und Niedlich kombinieren.
Hier ist mein Ergebnis.

6 Kommentare:

Dawn hat gesagt…

Aww so sweet!

Carmen O. hat gesagt…

So sweet!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wow, very very cute ATC...I love your embossing on the silver! Great job with this challenge! :)

Carolyn Bounds hat gesagt…

So sweet and oh so delicate!!! I love your adorable ATC!!! I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations in future challenges:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Susan hat gesagt…

Awesome use of both challenges. I love the image you chose.....I have it on my wish list to buy one day! Cute ATC.

Els G. hat gesagt…

Beautiful ATC! Lovely image and great colouring.
Els
x