Dienstag, 25. August 2009

Some challenges again



I needed to create a "get well soon card" for one of my colleagues who has a broken leg.
I've chosen an arabian phrase meaning "patience is the key to happyness" (in German words) as she isn't very patient at the moment.
I took the sketch of Unscripted Sketches #20 and the theme blue/brown from Paperminutes or turquoise/brown of The Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge.
At Papertake Weekly there is the 100th anniversary and you can pick up any of the 99 challenges before and I've chosen the one of Monday, 19th January 2009 which means "Shape up!" and you should use 3 shapes as I've done on my card.

So see my card and enjoy it as much as I did.

Diese Woche habe ich wieder kombiniert, und da das Thema bei Paperminutes und SCSC identisch war, ahbe ich die "Gute-Besserungs-Karte" für unsere Kollegin mit Beinbruch in blau/braun (bzw. türkis/braun) gehalten.
Der Spruch passt zu ihr, denn geduldig ist sie momentan nicht wirklich.
Beim Papertake Weekly Jubiläum habe ich mir den 19.1.2009 rausgepickt, da sollten nämlich drei "shapes" genutzt werden, und die habe ich ja gut untergebracht auf dem Sketch von Unscripted Sketches.

Ich hoffe, euch macht die Karte genauso viel Spaß beim Ansehen wie mir beim Basteln.

8 Kommentare:

Heike hat gesagt…

wie schön!! Tolle farben!!
Danke fürs Mitmachen udn viel Glück!!

LG, Heike

Beth aka BR-T hat gesagt…

What a terrific card for your friend, I sure it will cheer her up! Beth aka BR-T

Faye hat gesagt…

Great cards, Sunny. Both are just beautiful.

Dawnll hat gesagt…

What an adorable image you used.Love the colors you used in this card. Thanks for playing along with US.

Unknown hat gesagt…

What a cute image! This card is wonderful! Great take on this weeks Unscripted sketch, and a great job combining challenges. So glad you joined us this week!

Sarah hat gesagt…

Such pretty colors and a great take on the sketch!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches!

Liz hat gesagt…

Very colorful I love it

Anonym hat gesagt…

Die ist absolut schnuckelig und die vielen Blumen kleben hätte mich sicher in den Wahnsinn getrieben *g*

LG
Iris