Donnerstag, 11. März 2010

4 Challenges on my scrap




Paperbraut - Neues Leben / New Life
STMG #33 - Halt mich (songtext)
Twisted Sketches #40 - sketch (and using staples / Heftklammern mitnutzen)
Wortspiele - JA (which means yes in English)

Journal means in English: Yes, we are proud fathers.
Photos show my husband and my son (2005) and my husband's father and his newborn son (my husband Thomas) in 1970.

Die Fotos zeigen meinen Mann und Sohn (2005) sowie Schwiegervater mit meinem Mann (1970).

5 Kommentare:

kali hat gesagt…

ooh das is ja spitze geworden :)

Debbie H hat gesagt…

Great LO and well done on incorporating all those challenges into 1 layout!
Debbie - Twisted Sister

Rachel hat gesagt…

aww this is lovely great page, thanks for playing along x

nancy hat gesagt…

Fantastic job on this twisted sketch! and the photos are precious!!!! great memories to preserve!

Janet's Joy hat gesagt…

Thanks for playng long at Twisted Sketches!